Makes 1 Serving
Perfect for a snack, spread or sandwich
• 1 whole hard-boiled egg
• 3 hard boiled eggs, whites only
• 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
• Pinch of chilli powder
• Pinch of garlic powder
• Pinch of onion powder
• 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1. Peel the eggs and slice the eggs in half.
2. Carefully remove 3 yolks (leaving 1 yolk) into a mixing bowl.
3. Mash the eggs with a fork. Stir in, yogurt, chilli powder, garlic powder, onion powder, apple cider vinegar, and mix until creamy.
Learn more about Metabolic Cooking and get your free report today!