Makes 2 Servings
• 2 sirloin steaks (4oz each), cut in strips
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 small onion, diced
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 2 diced tomatoes
• 1 teaspoon ground ginger
• 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• Salt and pepper
1. Place the oil in a large skillet and brown the steaks in it over medium-high heat.
2. When both sides are well-seared, add the onion, garlic, and tomatoes.
3. In a bowl, stir the ginger, salt and pepper into the vinegar and add that mixture to the skillet, stirring to combine.
4. Cover the skillet, turn the heat to low, and let the whole thing simmer until liquids evaporates completely.
Learn more about Metabolic Cooking and get your free report today!