Makes 4 Servings
• 1 pound pork tenderloin
• ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
• 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple sauce
• 1 clove garlic
• 2 teaspoons soy sauce
• ½ teaspoon grated ginger
• 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1. Place the pork in a slow cooker (or in a baking dish).
2. Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
3. Pour mixture over pork, coating the pork generously.
4. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours (or 45 minutes at 350oF in cooking in oven).
Learn more about Metabolic Cooking and get your free report today!